Yorba Linda, California Contractors Insurance
Stonebrook Insurance Services, Inc. specializes in providing contractors general liability insurance and other coverages vital to contractors including builders risk insurance, commercial auto coverage, and insurance for tools and equipment. California Contractors Insurance can be very confusing at times, so we are here to assist you through the process of selecting the right coverage from the right company. We have many companies to find you the best possible coverage at an affordable price. We have many years in the Construction insurance industry to evaluate your risk and solve the coverage needs of your construction company.
Contractors Insurance Coverages in Yorba Linda, California
- General Liability Insurance - This liability insurance will protect you from most claims that would arise from the day to day activities. This includes the activity of running a business and the type of accidents that would occur at a job site.
- Tools and Equipment - Hand tools are normally covered on a blanket basis with no list or schedule. No item can exceed $500 in value. Equipment Insurance will protect your larger tools and equipment such as welders, generators, nail guns and other expensive portable equipment.
- Builders Risk - C.O.C (Course of Construction) - Physical damage insurance for property under construction. Lenders will require it before issuing construction financing. They will usually require this coverage before funding remodeling projects as well and some policies can be endorsed to include the structure being remodeled also.
- Workers' Compensation - Contractors are responsible for providing this coverage for employees but may also have the exposure because of subcontractors who have not provided workers' compensation insurance for their employees. This exposure can be avoided by insisting that subcontractors carry appropriate workers' compensation insurance.
- Business Auto Insurance - Personal auto policies exclude autos used for Commercial and Business purposes and would therefore require coverage on a policy designed for such use. If you use your automobile in business, be sure you have the right policy and coverage is not excluded.
At Stonebrook Insurance Services, Inc., we have the contractors specialists to understand your risks and develop insurance solutions to fit your industries needs. So, contact us to find out more about your contractors insurance in Yorba Linda, California area.
We switched to Stonebrook many years ago and Mark has always taken great care of all our needs. He has always been honest, fair and very timely with each policy request . Stonebrook is a pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend them.
- Sean T, Highland Park CA
Last year I went to Stonebrook Insurance for an insurance quote. They gave me a fantastic price for my house as well as full coverage for two vehicles. They saved me over 950 dollars a year. I came back when I bought my dream motorcycle and got a good rate that as well. I've since recommended two family members who also saved money on their insurance needs. Keep up the good work Stonebrook.
- Taylor Grant, Laguna Hills CA
I am very pleased with Stonebrook insurance Services! You are always friendly, knowledgable, organized and respond quickly to any issue I may have. I feel a lot safer with the knowledge that if I have a real crisis you are just a phone call away. Thank You!
- C Tucker, Placentia CA
From my first inquiry by email, I have found the agency to be most attentive to my needs. I have always received great service, excellent advice, and prompt attention in all matters. I recently recommended Stonebrook Insurance to a friend and co-worker who was looking for insurance and she also became a customer. I would not have done that if I did not highly value the service I have received.
- Greg Johnson, San Diego CA
You guys have shown me that there are still companies out there that care about their customers and are willing to go the extra step to help.
- R Ford, Yorba Linda CA
Strong customer service is a rare thing to find in today’s world. Everybody at Stonebook Insurance is always there to answer a question when I call or to help me out immediately to put a policy in place. They have earned my respect and my business.
- Patrick S, Tempe AZ
A Raving Fan!! I inquired regarding an auto insurance quote and ending up moving both my Auto and Home Insurance to Mercury. You guys not only saved my money but improved my coverage. I have never had such good service from an insurance agency. I say well done Stonebrook!
- R Robertson, Thousand Oaks CA
I can't say enough about Stonebrook Insurance and its staff! Fast service, great quotes, very accommodating and they will bend over backwards to make sure you're happy in every respect. They helped me with our Home, Auto and Business Insurance.
- Diane Simon, Huntington Beach CA
We had a water pipe break in our business. Travelers Insurance treated us fairly and their representatives delivered outstanding service with a compassionate attitude. We feel truly blessed that we had an insurance company that broke the image of cold, uncaring corporations who think only of the bottom line. Thanks!
- L Struber, Los Angeles CA
Mark is a true professional. He cares about his clients and works hard to get them the best coverage at the best rate possible for each individual situation. He has all my insurance including business, homeowners, auto, and umbrella policies. My husband and I saved a great deal of money and now have an agent that watches over and regularly reviews our policies and coverages to insure we are getting exactly what we need. I highly recommend Mark and his Team for all your insurance needs.
- C Braxton, Corona CA