Yorba Linda, California Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial Auto Insurance insures your vehicles for physical damage and liability coverages for amounts, situations, and usage not covered by a personal auto policy.
This type of business insurance covers a variety of vehicles and is also referred to as commercial car insurance, truck insurance, or fleet insurance. Our agents, at Stonebrook Insurance Services, Inc. will help you find the best coverage you need for your business.
Why do you need Commercial Auto Insurance?
In general, if an auto is used in tasks related to the operator's occupation, profession or business, other than commuting, a commercial policy is necessary.
- If you are using your auto to transport goods or people for a fee or if you use your auto to conduct a service, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial auto policy may be appropriate if you need higher limits of liability because of the nature of your work.
- Hauling a considerable weight in tools or equipment or towing a trailer used to conduct your business may require a commercial auto insurance policy.
- A commercial insurance policy may be needed if employees operate the auto or if ownership is in the name of a corporation or partnership.
What does Commercial Auto Insurance cover?
Commercial auto insurance, like your personal auto policy, provides similar coverages such as liability, collision, comprehensive, medical payments (or personal injury protection) and uninsured motorists coverage.
However, there are also differences between a commercial auto insurance policy and your personal auto policy that may include eligibility, definitions, coverages, exclusions, and limits.
Most Commercial auto policies are "named driver only" policies, meaning only those drivers listed on the policy can operate a covered auto.
What are the coverages?
- Bodily injury liability coverage – pays for bodily injury or death resulting from an accident for which you are at fault and provides you with a legal defense.
- Property damage liability coverage – provides you with protection if your car accidently damages another persons property. It also provides you with a legal defense.
- Combined single limit (CSL) – Liability policies typically offer separate limits that apply to bodily injury claims for property damage. A combined single limits policy has the same dollar amount of coverage per covered occurrence whether bodily injury or property damage, one person or several.
- Medical payments, no-fault or Personal Injury Coverage – usually pays for the medical expenses of the driver and passengers in your car incurred as a result of a covered accident regardless of fault.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – pays for your injuries and, in some circumstances, certain property damage caused by an uninsured or a hit-and-run driver. In some cases, underinsured motorist coverage is also included. This is for cases in which the at-fault driver has insufficient insurance.
- Comprehensive physical damage coverage – pays for damage to or replacement of your car from theft, vandalism, flood, fire, and other covered perils.
- Collision coverage – pays for damage to your car when it hits or is hit by another object.
We switched to Stonebrook many years ago and Mark has always taken great care of all our needs. He has always been honest, fair and very timely with each policy request . Stonebrook is a pleasure to deal with and we highly recommend them.
- Sean T, Highland Park CA
Last year I went to Stonebrook Insurance for an insurance quote. They gave me a fantastic price for my house as well as full coverage for two vehicles. They saved me over 950 dollars a year. I came back when I bought my dream motorcycle and got a good rate that as well. I've since recommended two family members who also saved money on their insurance needs. Keep up the good work Stonebrook.
- Taylor Grant, Laguna Hills CA
I am very pleased with Stonebrook insurance Services! You are always friendly, knowledgable, organized and respond quickly to any issue I may have. I feel a lot safer with the knowledge that if I have a real crisis you are just a phone call away. Thank You!
- C Tucker, Placentia CA
From my first inquiry by email, I have found the agency to be most attentive to my needs. I have always received great service, excellent advice, and prompt attention in all matters. I recently recommended Stonebrook Insurance to a friend and co-worker who was looking for insurance and she also became a customer. I would not have done that if I did not highly value the service I have received.
- Greg Johnson, San Diego CA
You guys have shown me that there are still companies out there that care about their customers and are willing to go the extra step to help.
- R Ford, Yorba Linda CA
Strong customer service is a rare thing to find in today’s world. Everybody at Stonebook Insurance is always there to answer a question when I call or to help me out immediately to put a policy in place. They have earned my respect and my business.
- Patrick S, Tempe AZ
A Raving Fan!! I inquired regarding an auto insurance quote and ending up moving both my Auto and Home Insurance to Mercury. You guys not only saved my money but improved my coverage. I have never had such good service from an insurance agency. I say well done Stonebrook!
- R Robertson, Thousand Oaks CA
I can't say enough about Stonebrook Insurance and its staff! Fast service, great quotes, very accommodating and they will bend over backwards to make sure you're happy in every respect. They helped me with our Home, Auto and Business Insurance.
- Diane Simon, Huntington Beach CA
We had a water pipe break in our business. Travelers Insurance treated us fairly and their representatives delivered outstanding service with a compassionate attitude. We feel truly blessed that we had an insurance company that broke the image of cold, uncaring corporations who think only of the bottom line. Thanks!
- L Struber, Los Angeles CA
Mark is a true professional. He cares about his clients and works hard to get them the best coverage at the best rate possible for each individual situation. He has all my insurance including business, homeowners, auto, and umbrella policies. My husband and I saved a great deal of money and now have an agent that watches over and regularly reviews our policies and coverages to insure we are getting exactly what we need. I highly recommend Mark and his Team for all your insurance needs.
- C Braxton, Corona CA